If you are experiencing issues with your Analogue Super Nt, please start with this troubleshooting guide and if any issue persists, please contact us directly at email@example.com so we can help you.
Make sure you are on the latest firmware
Here is the latest Super Nt firmware.
Game cartridge is not functioning correctly
99.9% of all issues are game cartridge related, such as dirty pins. Clean your cartridge very well and then try it again on your Super Nt.
Even if you think your game cartridges are clean, clean them again anyways. SNES and Super Famicom cartridges are notoriously fickle, the cleaner they are the better they will function. If your game cartridge is not functioning correctly it needs to be cleaned or unplug and reseated into your Super Nt.
Cleaning game cartridges
Cleaning your game cartridges is essential for proper functionality. SNES and Super Famicom game cartridges are 20-30 years old. The copper pins are usually highly dirty and oxidized. They need to be thoroughly cleaned to function properly. We suggest cleaning the pins on all of your cartridges with 90%+ rubbing alcohol & q-tips several times until there is no dirt remaining. See this guide for more details.
Inserting game cartridges correctly
Make sure to insert your cartridges straight and flat with enough force so they are seated all the way into the unit.
No Video Output on TV or other Video related problems
**For these troubleshooting guidelines to be effective, you must have your Super Nt plugged into a TV via HDMI with the monitor on**
- Make sure your system is updated to the latest firmware (this latest firmware addresses some TV compatibility issues which stop your Super Nt from displaying on certain TV's)
- Try another HDMI cable.
- Try another outlet.
- If you are plugging your Super Nt into an audio/video receiver or other 'middle man', try removing all 'middle man' systems and plug your Super Nt directly into your TV to make sure it works directly.
- Make sure your Super Nt has a video cable plugged in / plugged in all the way.
- Make sure to use the included power supply + cable.
- Make sure your TV is in the right mode (HDMI 1, HDMI 2 etc).
8Bitdo SN30 Controller Issues
Make sure your SN30 is fully charged.
Retro Receiver Issues
- Make sure you are trying to pair only one controller at a time
- Install the latest firmware at support.8bitdo.com.
If you are experiencing any lag with your TV, make sure your TV is in “game mode” or any other low lag mode (see: https://www.displaylag.com/display-database/ for your TV’s input lag)
Bluetooth & Pairing issues (SN30 and Retro Receiver)
Please see this post for detailed instructions.