- Developer APF
- Added Library [beta]
- Game detail screen added
- User generated images supported
- Added Memories [beta]
- 128 memory slots for all Analogue platforms
- 128 memory slots per openFPGA core
- EULA Updated
- Set Date/Time added
- Enable Quick Load added
- Enable Quick Menu added
- Startup action > openFPGA added
- Builds added
- USB SD access added
- Statistics added
- Pause Data Load added
- New 2.4g protocol officially supporting many new controllers
- Up to 4-player support (mixed USB, Bluetooth, 2.4g)
- 2x 2.4g controllers max
- Added 13 newly supported controllers
- Fixed stability issue causing occasional crashes/artifacting
- Occasional crashes fixed
- Artifacting fixed
- Hybrid GB/GBC games would crash if loading a save state in opposite mode. i.e. playing a game in DMG mode, then switching to GBC mode and restoring the state would crash the game.
- Bugs Bunny & Lola Bunny Carrot Crazy and others: Audio buzz when paused has been fixed.
- Nigel Mansell's World Championship Racing had blinking artifacts; this has been fixed.
- Pocket Sonar now works properly on the pocket.
- Incredible Crash Dummies jumping title screen is fixed.
- Pokemon Red/Blue high pitched sounds in the intro have been fixed.
- Wizards and Warriors X had a flickering line and that has been fixed.
- Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2000 had a flickering line also, and that has been fixed.
- Dragon Warrior 3 final cutscene hang was fixed.
- Lucky Luke Desperado Train crash has been fixed.
- Wario Land : Super Mario Land 3 DX- sprite errors were fixed
- Turok 3 constant tone and music slowdown was fixed
- Sutte Hakkun GB (Japan) buzz on pause screen has been debuzzed
- Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons cutscene glitching were fixed
- Kirby's Tilt and Tumble was restoring to a white screen with data corruption possible; this has been fixed
- Mickey's Speedway flickering track tiles has been fixed
- Alleyway DX hack showed incorrect tiles- fixed
- The Simpsons: Night of the Living Treehouse of Horror status bar flicker has been fixed
- NASCAR 2000 glitchy title screen and flickering menus were fixed
- Rugrats: The Movie flashing status bar and backgrounds fixed
- Remute audio is 2x normal speed; fixed
- Dragon's Lair GBC has white areas in intro graphics- fixed
- Bust-a-move millennium glitchy title screen fixed
- GBA save state exceptions were fixed- this affected the Golden Sun games, and the Legendz games.
- Rayman 3 camera issue when jumping in the swamp stage is fixed
- Audio clicking in lady sia has been fixed
- All the jsmolka test ROM failures have been fixed
- Power Rangers Ninja Storm boot failure has been fixed
- Metroid Zero Mission sound effect being slightly incorrect has been fixed
- Altered Beast: Guardian of the Realms: save loading fixed
- Napoleon (Japan)/Aigle de Guerre, L' (France) Not Booting fixed
- Aleste 2/ Power Strike 2 and others had a cropped logo- fixed
- Original GG modes were too skinny in 480p on dock- fixed
- Codemasters SMS/GG scaling cropped on extra high screen modes - fixed
- Tails Adventure language switch fixed
- SMS scaling issues fixed