Introducing Nt mini
The Nt mini will play over 2000.
1080p HDMI & RGB. All in one.
The Nt mini dually outputs 1080p via HDMI along side the highest quality analog video signals available: RGB, Component, S-Video, and Composite. All in one - no upgrades. Every pixel is razor sharp, producing an astounding level of clarity. You'll experience video quality so extraordinary - it's like playing NES for the first time.
Play NES wirelessly
The Nt mini has the same unparalleled compatibility as the original Nt. The core functionality of the original NES is engineered directly into an Altera Cyclone V, a sophisticated FPGA. When it comes to knowledge of the NES, our lead Electrical Engineer is second to none. He spent over 5,000 hours re-engineering the NES via FPGA for absolute accuracy. Unlike the knock off and emulation systems that riddle the market today, you’ll be experiencing the NES free of any compromises.
Reference Quality Control
The Nt mini is a reference quality video game system with reference quality control. Check out some of the features accessible during gameplay.
High Fidelity Sound
The NES is home to some of the most iconic music in video game history. Music this significant should be experienced in High Fidelity. The Nt mini outputs the highest quality digital and analog audio: 48KHz 16 bit stereo. 8 bit music has never sounded better.
We thought as much about the exterior as we did the interior. The Nt mini is precision fabricated from a solid block of 6061 aluminum. Engineered with an uncompromising attitude to quality. There has never been another video game system like it.
No blinking lights, lockout chips or region limitations. The Nt mini uses the identical controller ports used in the original NES. It has the original Famicom expansion port too. This means it is compatible with the original NES and Famicom hardware and accessories; from the NES Zapper, to the Famicom Disk System.
- NES, Famicom, Famicom Disk System (requires FDS unit)
- Region Free
- Worldwide Compatibility (PSU: 50-60hz, 100-240 volts)
- 48KHz 16 bit
- Digital audio via HDMI
- Analog audio via RCA
- Famicom Expansion Audio Support (both NES & FAMICOM slots)
- Full panning / volume support for all audio channels
8Bitdo NES30 Wireless Controller
- 20hr Battery life (recharge directly via Nt mini)
- Auto sleep mode after 15min
- Lag free
- Power on/off/reset Nt mini directly from controller
- HDMI 1080p/720p/480p
- RGB, Component, S-Video and Composite
- NTSC (60Hz) and PAL(50Hz) support
- Lag free, zero signal degradation
- Original NES Controller Ports
- 4 Player Compatibility
- Famicom Expansion Port
- Everdrive & Powerpak Compatibility (see support page)
- Famicom Microphone Support
- USB port for controller charging
- SD card firmware updating (via Nt mini's SD card slot)
- Powers directly from your Nt (no charging needed)
- Compatible with all of 8Bitdo's controllers
- Compatible with PS4, PS3, Wii Mote & Wii U Pro controllers