We are looking for a Customer Support Manager to join our team who will be responsible for a number of duties like: customer support, shipping, and social media.
The ideal candidate is a someone who has a love for retro gaming and someone who enjoys customer support and social media. You’ll need to have a keen eye for detail, and be able to independently manage your time wisely. In general, you should be super organized, efficient and an excellent communicator. You should love words and writing, and be comfortable creating a variety of short copy.
• Minimum of 1-2 years professional experience in any of the following: customer support, graphic design, social media or shipping/order fulfilment.
• A good writer who is able to research new ideas
• A keen understanding of digital storytelling
• A dynamic and pro-active team player who is experienced working alone and collaborating with other people
• The ideal candidate is a native English speaker
• Understand the Analogue brand & community.
• Have some experience writing professionally, and editing the work of others
• Have familiarity with the usual software tools (Adobe Suite, Office, Dropbox etc)
• You should be Seattle-based. We require an English-speaking native. The position is paid and full time.
• A short cover letter in your email, stating your interest, experience, how you found out about Analogue, and your availability.
• 2-3 work samples of your work if possible.
• A CV or a link to your LinkedIn profile (a portfolio is also nice, if you have one).
• Start Date: January 2017
If you’d like to apply, please send an email to email@example.com.
Put the words “Analogue Job” in the title of the email.